Sunday 23 December 2012

Week In Instagram Photos #9

Hello! 
I hope you have had a great week and I hope you like my photos!


My cat was so cute and cuddly // Her face makes me laugh! // My mum bought me this candle - it's my favourite and I had just run out // It was cold and I was all snuggled up in my coat and scarf



I don't think 22 hours and 55 minutes of laptop battery life is right // Bought myself some early Christmas presents! // My friend bought me this for Christmas. Yay! // Just found my 2012 New Years resolutions. Need to make 2013 ones soon!


My Asos jumper arrived along with a Halls sweet // I have coloured my hair darker // I want to go back to Greece! // The Macadamia oil from the set my friend bought me is amazing! Definitely going to buy a full size

This week has been so exciting because it's nearly Christmas! All the gifts I have bought people have been wrapped and under the Christmas tree for almost one week now! I absolutely love wrapping presents and I went to Paperchase a couple of weeks ago to buy wrapping paper, ribbon and gift tags.

I have been looking into Cameras more and I am so excited to buy one. I am definitely going for an SLR and I'm looking between the Canon 600d or 650d so please let me know if you have any advice.

My 500 follower giveaway went up earlier this week! Click here to enter. Thank you all so much for following me. It makes me so so happy and I was really excited when I noticed I had 500 followers!

I hope you have had a lovely week and have an amazing Christmas! Let me know what presents you get!



6 comments:

  1. Great pictures this week, your cat is absolutely adorable! I also love that Yankee Candle, one similar to it is Christmas Cookie which is just as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Hehe, she is cute! I have Christmas Cookie too and it's lovely! :) x

      Delete
  2. Looks like youve had a fab time recently, the jumper looks lovely, cant go wrong with asos and I love your hair! How organised are you I'm still present buying even now!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's really comfy :) Haha I get so excited and start buying really early :) x

      Delete
  3. I really want that candle! Have a great xmas x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite - I would definitely recommend trying it :) Thank you lovely, you too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x