Thursday 20 December 2012

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Bronzer

The other week I went on a little shopping trip and made a couple of Dior purchases. One of the products I bought was the Diorskin Nude Tan Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder in 02, Sunlight and I have been absolutely loving it!


The packaging of this bronzer is beautiful. The little kabuki brush and the bronzer itself are packaged in cute velvet pouches which just make it feel that bit more luxurious!

The little brush actually feels really nice as well. I haven't used it to apply the bronzer, however it feels very soft so I will definitely be keeping it for when I travel or to pop into my handbag!



The bronzer looks gorgeous with the various different shades and 'NUDE' letters. I am very pale so I want a bronzer that will just add a healthy, natural glow to my face. The name of this is 'Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder' which sounds absolutely perfect, and it is!

This bronzer contains gorgeous pink, apricot and peach shades which help make the overall colour very natural and not at all orangey. It really does leave my skin looking very naturally sun-kissed and it seems to have a brightening affect which I love. The colour is very buildable, soft and easy to blend.


I tend to use my Real Techniques blush brush to either apply this just below my cheekbones for some natural sculpting or on my cheeks for more of a natural tanned glow. I feel like I have said natural about 20 times in this post (okay, maybe not 20!) but I think that is the main reason I absolutely love this bronzer. It brightens, makes me look like I have been out in the sun and adds gorgeous colour to my face whilst looking very natural! (Natural, natural, natural)

I would highly recommend this bronzer! It is fairly pricey and I was contemplating buying it for a while but I am extremely happy I finally bought it. It immediately took over from my Nars laguna as my everyday bronzer. I still love Nars Laguna (review here) but I find the colour of this one look a lot nicer on my skin tone and I love the pink / peach shades in it. I usually bring this onto the cheeks and don't wear a blusher with it.

You can find this bronzer here for £31.45.

Have you tried this bronzer? Are there any products you have found lately that have blown you away?


16 comments:

  1. I really love the look of this Bronzer! Have got a few to use up first but this sounds so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! I would definitely recommend buying it when you have used up the ones you have :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've been craving this bronzer! The packaging is so beautiful. xx

    ps. I'm running a giveaway on my blog to win the Naked Basics Palette! You can enter here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isn't it! I entered a couple of minutes ago, thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. This bronzer sounds and looks amazing. :) Love how it makes you look ''natural'' :) Afterall no one likes tangoed face right? Haven't tried any Dior make-up yet but I have a strong feeling that everything is about to change. *off I run to a Dior counter*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is - I would definitely recommend it! Haha exactly - the wotsit look is not good! This is my favourite new product find lately :) xx

      Delete
  4. The compact is so pretty! Such gorgeous packaging x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! The packaging is so pretty and luxurious :) x

      Delete
  5. I became such a fan of Dior this year. This compact looks lovely inside and out:)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I have tried a few of their products now and they're lovely :) let me know if you have any recommendations! xx

      Delete
  6. This sounds amazing, would look great in my makeup bag and isnt to orangey for my skin tone, I need to try it

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I would definitely recommend it! It really isn't orangy at all which is lovely :) xx

      Delete
  7. This looks gorgeous, and the brush is so cute!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. its look good , wonder if it fit mid skin tone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im very fair and it suits me but I also find it to be very build able so it's worth looking at. They do darker shades as well :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x