Sunday 30 December 2012

Week In Instagram Photos #10

Hello! I hope you have all had an amazing Christmas! I have been pretty busy lately because of Christmas and have only posted two photos this week... TWO! Oops. Here they are though and I hope you like them both!


The first photo was showing my new scarf that I received for Christmas! It is so pretty and I absolutely love it. Today I filmed a 'What I got for Christmas' video so keep an eye out for that as this will be in it. If you want to subscribe to my Youtube channel then you can click here and then you wont miss any of my videos, plus it would make me extremely happy as it's new and I only posted my first video on Friday!

I am currently saving up for a camera which you may know and the second photo is of my little Piggy where I am saving my money. I am doing pretty well and am so excited to buy a new camera! My dad recently bought a new Canon SLR which I am using and it is amazing! My 'What I got for Christmas' video is filmed on that so hopefully if you watch that and compare it to my first video you will be able to see the difference.

I have a lot of posts scheduled for this upcoming week so I hope you enjoy them all!

Let me know if you get up to anything exciting over New Years!


4 comments:

  1. I seriously need to get instagram!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have it for a really long time but I really like it now! I would recommend getting it :) x

      Delete
  2. I'm still so horrible at Instragram, no wonder I don't have many followers! Your piggy bank is so adorable!
    xx,
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sure you're not! It took me ages to get Instagram but I like it now :) thank you! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x