Monday 10 December 2012

Week In Instagram Photos #7

Hello! This week in Instagram photos is a day late but here it is! I hope you enjoy it.


My advent candle! I love having one of these // Me sat in the hairdressers with some foil poking out of my hair! // Back home from the hairdressers and in my new Topshop jumper my parents bought me! // The hat my mum just knitted me // Side parting! // My duvet is all festive and Christmassy! // One of the Killer nail polishes I ordered // This is such a cute little Christmas tree with no bottom!

I hope you have had a lovely week!


14 comments:

  1. I love your hat, so sweet of your mum to knit one for you! x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love week in photos posts! Your advent candle is lovely and your hair is gorgeous! Aw this post makes me feel so christmasy and festive, great tree too!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you like these posts! Thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  3. Aww the short Christmas tree is so funny! Beautiful photos :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it is! So cute as well :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  4. I love the hat that your mum knitted you! Very cute :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! It's really sweet and cosy :) x

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures! Love the manicure

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures! I love posts like these :)

    http://www.prettylittlethings7.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures love the hat!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It's so warm and cosy :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x