Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas Gift Ideas - Secret Santa and Stocking Fillers

Hello Ladies! If you have read my last two Christmas Gift Ideas post here and here then I did say those were the only ones I was posting, however I was asked to do a Secret Santa ideas post which I thought was a great idea! This is going to be Secret Santa and Stocking Filler gifts.


Candles

Yankee candles are my absolute favourite and not too expensive. They start from about £8 for the smaller ones photographed and then about £15 for the medium double wick one. There are so many scents and they bring out Christmas scents as well which I love! Christmas Cupcake is my favourite - I have pretty much used it all!



Perfume

I think perfumes are such a lovely gift. If you read my Luxury Gift Ideas post then you will have seen I included a few perfumes because I think they are great presents. The ones photographed above are mini ones as they are more affordable for secret Santa and stockings.
The one on the left is a purse spray, the middle one is a Miss Dior sample and then on the right is my Travalo. 

I think a Travalo would be such an amazing gift. You buy them empty and fill them with any perfume you like which means you can personalise it depending on who it is a gift for. They hold about 65 sprays as well which is a great amount!



Lip Products

Lip products are such a lovely Christmas gift because a lot of people get dry lips in winter time. 

The Elizabeth Arden lip balm is a little bit more expensive than the others but it is my all time favourite lip balm and amazing for dry lips so I wanted to include it! 

The Revlon lip butters and balm stains are very pigmented whilst also being quite moisturising. 

I have three lip conditioners in the photo ranging from £1 MUA, £4 Sleek Pout Polish and £11 Mac Lip Conditioner. These are perfect gifts as they are small, cute, available in lovely shades and all very moisturising and hydrating.

The last lip product is a Lush lip scrub. This just smells so tasty and amazing!



Other

My mum knitted me this hat and I love it! I think beanie hats and bobble hats are lovely little gifts for Christmas because January tends to be the coldest month so whoever you give it to will have one for then!

The Clippy London makeup bag is a clear makeup bag with four pockets which you can put photos in. I once bought one of these for my friends and filled it with photos. Mine is empty still!

A compact mirror is a cute little gift and I'm sure there are Christmassy ones about.

I actually have a whole review written on the Burts Bees hand cream which should be up soon. Hand creams are great for the colder months and this is one of my favourites! It's actually my mums but I really want one!

This little manicure set is so cute! My mum bought it for me and it has lots of mini essentials such as scissors, tweezers and nail clippers.

Tangle Teezers are amazing and this little compact one is so handy to just throw in my handbag for on the go! 

Those are my secret Santa and stocking filler gift ideas! I hope you have found this useful and please let me know if you have any good gift ideas!



28 comments:

  1. Oh these are lovely ideas! I especially like the idea of a mini perfume :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think they are such cute little gifts! :) x

      Delete
  2. Great post hun xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some lovely ideas! Absolutely in love with that mini Miss Dior - how adorable! :) xxxx

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehe I know, it's so cute! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I'm hoping to receive some yankee candles for Christmas, I love the cupcake one too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great ideas, dear! Love all of them and really want to try out the Yankee Candle in Christmas Cupcake! :))

    XO,
    Andrea

    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Christmas cupcake is my favourite Christmas candle scent :) xx

      Delete
  6. i haven't tried the yankee candles but i really want to!
    you have such a lovely blog, and you seem so lovely too.
    hope you can pop over so we can speak some more.
    look forward to speaking to you soon,
    your newest follower,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend them! Aww thank you so much lovely! :) xx

      Delete
  7. Fantastic post! I love Yankee Candles - I'm also lucky to get them with a discount at work- woop!

    Also, I totally agree about the Elizabeth Arden lip balm - a little on the pricey side but SO worth it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too - ooh that's so lucky! Yes, I absolutely love that lip balm :) x

      Delete
  8. Love this! The only problem is I want it all for myself! I really love the Revlon lip butters :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I think that when I read other people's! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  9. Loved this post! Gave me a ton of ideas... especially heart the lip products :) I was wondering if you could do the Holly Jolly Holiday Tag? I'd love to see you answer the questions! I just did it so I'll link it below so you can look at the questions and see if you'd like to do it! I tag you ;)
    Love,
    Niamh

    http://floralfriendship.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-holly-jolly-holiday-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you found it useful :) Ooh I will have a look at it tomorrow! x

      Delete
  10. Wow fab post, you've given me some ideas for my wishlist :) Love the lip products you picked xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfumes are a big choice for me haha, easiest choice really. I normally do scarfs and beanies too :)

    You have a lovely blog :)

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love receiving perfumes! They are lovely gifts :) thank you xx

      Delete
  12. Travalo really is an amazing gift! It really comes in handy. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are some great ideas! Thanks!
    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these ideas, really helpful and interesting. Thanks :)
    Bethan x
    www.thepalefemale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x