Saturday 8 December 2012

Burts Bees Beeswax and Banana Hand Cream

Hello! I mentioned in my Christmas Gift Guide that I had written a full review on this hand cream so here it is! I had heard really great things about the Burts Bees Beeswax and Banana hand cream so I bought it about nine months ago for my mums birthday. She absolutely loves her hand creams so I was hoping this would be a goody! Since then I have used it quite a lot too and I really love it and she is now on her second pot!



In the pot its a very thick consistency but as soon as you start massaging it into your hand it seems to melt into more of an oil texture which is lovely. It doesn’t sink in that quickly so I wouldn’t recommend it as a daytime hand cream, but for night it is amazing because it almost leaves an oil layer on my hands which can then soak in overnight.



As the weather started getting colder, my hands started getting quite dry in places so I used this for a couple of nights and it helped amazingly well! All of the dry patches on my hands were lovely and soft again.

It smells absolutely incredible as well! As the name suggests, it smells of bananas which I find does fade after a while on the hands which is great if you don’t like strongly scented products. Personally, I love them and wished it smelt even stronger of bananas!



I find this is quite thick and rich so if you need an intensive, treatment type hand cream then I would highly recommend this.

What is your favourite hand cream? I would love to know!


11 comments:

  1. I saw this in boots and was debating getting it! I think i will now looks lovely xx

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Burts bee, I think they give really good quality thats actually a really good price! Love the post

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thank you :) they are gorgeous products xx

      Delete
  3. It's such a lovely texture! Oh no, that's a shame but at least it doesn't linger for too long! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only tried the Burts Bees chapsticks so I'll have to give this a try! looks super moisturizing

    www.buttonsnbows101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their lip balms too! This is amazing :) x

      Delete
  5. I love the burts bees lip balms! This sounds great, I've nearly finished my soap&glory hand food and wanted to try a new hand cream, think I will give this a go now! Love the review

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! Ooh Soap and Glory hand food is my favourite day time hand cream! I would definitely recommend this one though - it's my favourite intensive one :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  6. I LOVE Burts bees! Have you tried their lip balms? UH-MAZING! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - their products are amazing! Yes I have, I love them :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x