Monday 17 December 2012

Christmas Party Outfit

Hello! I asked on my Twitter and Facebook if you would like to see a Christmas party outfit and I got lots of people saying they would so here it is! 

It is a little late up considering my Christmas party was two weeks ago now, but I hope you wont mind! On the evening of the party I was really rushed so I didn't get chance to take photos then which is why it's a little late as I have dressed up again to take these! 


I decided to wear this flowery lace top from Wallis which I have had for a few years now! It's really pretty and can be easily dressed up or down.

The lace top is see through so underneath I just paired it with a plain black vest top. Ideally I would have worn a white or cream one but I couldn't find mine so I just wore black! Mine are from Newlook and I find them comfy and they aren't expensive!



The skirt I bought from Topshop is a black, velvet skater style skirt. I love these styles of skirt as they are so comfy and like the top, easy to dress up and down. I tucked my top into my skirt as it looked a lot more flattering!

For shoes I wore my Kurt Geiger Carvela patent nude heels. This was the first time I have actually worn these shoes and I love them! They are extremely comfy and so easy to walk in.



I was looking for a patent nude clutch bag to match my shoes but I couldn't find one, so I used a black one I already had. This is from Primark and it is a lovely, simple black clutch with gold metal edging. It fits quite a lot in as well which is great as I always take many more items and products than I actually need!

For jewellery I kept it very simple and just wore two bracelets which I wear everyday anyway. (Haha I saw that, yet I forgot to put them on for the photos!) The first one is this gorgeous rose gold friendship style bracelet from Monica Vinader. I paired this with my favourite bracelet which is my Pandora ivory, leather double wrap bracelet!

I hope you have enjoyed this post! If you have posted any festive outfit posts then please link them below as I would love to see them!



11 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, better late than never x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Haha yes exactly! :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous becky, love the skirt! Love those KG shoes as well, theyre so chic, can't believe that clutch is from Primark, its beautiful

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! It's such an easy skirt to wear - I love it! They are my favourite heels now - so comfy and they will go with anything :) Haha it was really inexpensive too! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, the skirt is gorgeous! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit , specially the top and the heel <3
    its look stunning on you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! The heels are so comfy too - I love them :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x