Saturday 15 December 2012

Bourjois Intuitive Liner

Hello girls! You may have heard of the Clarins 3 Dot Liner a couple of months ago and I was really intrigued to try it. It was limited edition though and I wasn't fast enough so when I saw the Bourjois Intuitive Liner in Superdrug the other day, I snapped it up.




It is basically a felt tip liner with 3 felt tip ends. You are supposed to dot it along your lash line and it leaves lots of tiny dots rather than a traditional eyeliner would leave a solid line. I really liked the concept of this because I love wearing eye liner to make my lash line appear thicker but I don't always want a thick black line.


I absolutely love this product and it has immediately become my everyday eyeliner to wear. It achieves exactly what it's supposed to - my lash line is left looking thicker but without an obvious, solid line. If I apply this to one eye and not the other then I can definitely tell that the eye that I have applied it to has a thicker looking lash line. When I have this on both eyes though, it is so subtle I can't tell I'm wearing eyeliner which is exactly what I love!

On a daily basis I wear this on my upper lash line and I am starting to wear it more on my lower lash line as well as it adds definition and looks lovely!

I don't know how this would work for a flick as I haven't tried that but for wearing simply on the lash line, it is amazing!

I would highly recommend this product. My Boots didn't seem to stock it but Superdrug had quite a few!

It's £6.99 and available here.

Have your tried either this eye liner or the Clarins one? What do you think about the concept of it?


14 comments:

  1. I've tried this one and it seemed too watery for me, but in the same time- it was really hard to get off.

    myvividvvorld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's weird! For me it's fine and lasts all day but comes off really easy! How strange :) x

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this before, it looks so cool! I wear liquid liner on my top lid every day, but sometimes I have trouble keeping the line thin and consistent, I'll definitely be picking this up, I think it'd be perfect for daytime wear x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really great! I completely felt the same when I wore liquid - I wanted the line to be subtle and thin but I could never get it how I liked! I hope you like this :) x

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a really unique idea, I don't really suit eyeliner, so I'll definitely try it soon x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great I think! I would definitely recommend giving it a try! :) x

      Delete
  4. Wow this is really strange! I think I need to try it looks so weird but fab !
    Http://throughchelseaseyes.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is but it's so cool! You should! Let me know if you do and if you like it :) x x x

      Delete
  5. Oh, wow, that looks absolutely amazing! I actually never wear eyeliner except a little flick at the end as I do not like the thick black of an eyeliner - this is exactly the type of thing that I'd be interested in trying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great idea I think! It sounds perfect for you! I hope you like it :) x

      Delete
  6. I've heard so much about this eyeliner and most of it has been really positive, but I don't know if it's for me, think I will try it anyway as it does seem amazing (I know I can be confusing haha)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend giving it a try! It's a lovely product to use! Haha that's okay :) xx

      Delete
  7. I've seen this product, but I've been put off because of the eyeliner pen, but I think I will give it a go

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would recommend trying it! It has converted me and I use it everyday :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x