Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I just wanted to write a short and sweet little post wishing you all a happy Christmas and I hope you all have an amazing day.



I am writing this on Christmas Eve so I can schedule it and you will see it Christmas morning if you are online! (Probably not because it's Christmas and there's lots of exciting things to be doing but hopefully you will see it at some point!) I have probably been up since about 5am, pretty normal for my Christmas morning! Hehe, I always wake up really early because I'm so excited. There's actually a video tape of me when I was little opening my Santa presents and the clock in the background said 3am! (I'm not quite that bad anymore...)


Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day and get everything you wished for. I would love it if you all left comments telling me your favourite present or what you got up to for the day!

 Lots of love,


6 comments:

  1. I'm going to be having a christmas cracker hunt (family tradition) and then eating, watching movies and chilling with the family!;)x
    fashionkaya.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh that sounds really fun! Have an amazing day :) xx

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty! Hope you enjoyed christmas! Cant believe its over for another year :(

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I had a great day :) I know! I love Christmas! :) I hope you had fun xx

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty! Did you get anything nice? My favourite present is probably my new camera or benefit goodies! Hope you had a good day x
    Niamh


    floralfriendship.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got some lovely makeup, jewellery, a hair dryer and some curlers! Ooh that sounds lovely! I'm saving up for a camera and I'm so excited to get one :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x