Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Day Outfit

Hello!

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas day and got some lovely presents. I thought it would be really fun for me to do an outfit of the day of what I wore on Christmas day!


The top I am wearing is just a basic black top from Topshop which I tucked into the skirt.

My cardigan is a cream, knitted cardigan from River Island. I find this lovely, warm and comfy in the Winter, however the sleeves are only 3/4 which isn't always great on very cold days!

On my nails I have Barry M Navy and then Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe on top which is so beautiful!



The ivory bracelet is from Pandora and the rose gold from Monica Vinader which I wear everyday. The pearly one with the heart is a Christmas present from my parents and it's so pretty.

I absolutely love the skirt I wore as it's so pretty and it was a Christmas present from my parents! It's from Urban Outfitters and I find the length and fit is perfect. I knew I wanted to wear this skirt because I got it for Christmas so the rest of the outfit was basically just built around the skirt!

I wore simple black tights from Newlook which ladder very easily! I really need some new ones.

My Chelsea boots are from my parents for Christmas and they are amazingly comfy! I wore them all day Christmas day and they are definitely going to be my go to shoes from now on as they are so comfortable! 

I hope you all had a lovely day. Let me know what your favourite presents were! Also let me know if you would like me to do a 'What I got for Christmas' post as I know I love reading other people's!


25 comments:

  1. I love the cardi, glad to hear you had a good day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a lovely day too :) xx

      Delete
  2. You looked great! Really love the cardigan :')
    Niamh


    floralfriendship.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is so pretty, you look gorgeous! Your hair and make up are beautiful too! The cardigan looks super comfy

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous - I love it! Thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  4. You look lovely! Love the outfit.


    Pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your skirt and your cardigan and your boots. Your whole outfit really! haha You looked fab! Hope you had a nice day hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I hope you had a great day too! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely combination! xx

    http://rose-libertine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that skirt! You've got me browsing the UO website now! x
    Vicki from alifeofgeerkery.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha they do some really nice clothes! I want to start looking there more :) x

      Delete
  8. I love that skirt. I'll have to check if they still have it in UO.
    X

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes you should see, hopefully they will :) xx

      Delete
  9. your bracelets and gorgeous, and i love that skirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your skirt.
    New follower, lovely blog :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your skirt!!
    I'd love to see a post about your gifts, I'm so nosy and love reading them haha :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooh I'm the same! I love reading them so I may well post one :) xx

      Delete
  12. Lovely outfit!:) I know you got the boots for Christmas but do you know where they're from?:) xxx

    www.themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they're from Clarks! I absolutely love them :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x