Tuesday 4 December 2012

November Favourites

Hi girls! I am so excited now it's December as I absolutely love Christmas! It's now time for my November favourites and I've been loving quite a lot of products this month.





Marc Jacobs Dot Perfume

My first favourite is the Marc Jacobs Dot perfume. I have run out of quite a lot of my perfumes lately so have been using this and loving it! It smells amazing and I have actually just taken photos for my Perfume Collection post coming up where I will attempt to describe the scent!

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish

I have a full review of this cleanser here. I repurchased this around the beginning of the month and have been using it every morning and evening since. I absolutely love it and it leaves my skin feeling so clean, fresh and soft.

La Roche - Posay Effaclar Duo

I mentioned this in my Shopping Haul and I have been using this every morning and evening since I bought it. My skin was going through a bad stage by breaking out a bit, however since using this I have hardly any blemishes left at all and my skin looks a lot more even and clear.

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

This is a cult, hyped up product and I'm sure most people have heard of and even own a tube of this! I absolutely love it and have been using it for a few years now. In the winter my lips tend to get pretty dry and this is amazing at keeping them hydrated and soft. I apply this every night before I go to bed and I also pop it on any dry areas on my hands. The one in the photo is a mini one I keep on my bedside table and I also have a bigger one on my dressing table!

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

This foundation was in my October Favourites and there is also a full review of it here. I usually try not to include the same product two months in a row but I thought this deserved it as I have been loving it so much! I have been using it everyday this month and it is amazing! My skin is left looking natural, radiant and it is one of the only foundations I own that matches my skin colour perfectly! 

Urban Decay De Slick Setting Spray

If you read my review of this then you will know that I was on the fence about this product. It doesn't control my oily skin at all but it does set my makeup amazingly well so it lasts all day. I have been using this everyday recently and it is growing on me! I love spraying this on my face after foundation and concealer as it does set it so well. I then powder my skin a while later and my skin is set to go!

Nars Deep Throat Blush

This blush is a lovely shimmery, glowing rose pink colour with a bit of peach in it. I think it looks nice on my pale skin and has definitely been my favourite, most worn blush this month. It adds a gorgeous flush of pink whilst the peachy tones warm up my skin a little.

Those are all of my favourites this month! Let me know what you have been loving and if you have any recommendations!



23 comments:

  1. Deep Throat is lovely. Gina is also an amazing blush from NARS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've heard that's nice but I haven't tried it! I will look at it soon :) x

      Delete
  2. I love Dot by Marc Jacobs! Such a lovely scent! Great favourites!

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. reeaally want to try the YSL foundation! my bank account hates your blog ;) hahaa xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's definitely my favourite ever! Haha sorry ;) xxx

      Delete
  4. Great favorites I put the elizabeth arden in my favorites as well.

    xox Ellen from http://ellenyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is such an amazing product! :) x

      Delete
  5. I really want a bottle of Dot, hopefully santa will be nice to me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! I am going to repurchase it :) x

      Delete
  6. We'd all be a little bit lost without Liz Earle! haha! Dying to try Elizabeth Ardens 8hr cream!:D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! Ooh you definitely should! It is something I rely on! :) xxx

      Delete
  7. I adore Marc Jacobs perfume, they look amazing on my dressing table! I'm dying to try my YSL eclat foundation, but it's so expensive! I've always wanted to try Nars, especially their highlighters

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so cute - I have Lola too and I love the bottle! I love the foundation :) x

      Delete
  8. That Marc Jacobs perfume is amazing, love it!

    I'm new on Instagram: follow me ellyg91
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Marc Jacobs perfume, his bottles are always the cutest! Lovely blog, I'm following you now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I have Lola as well and I love the bottle! Thank you lovely :) xx

      Delete
  10. Deep throat is hands down my favourite blusher. EVER! :) Have you tried MACs Dainty blusher? That's lush too... Think u might like it...
    I am still so tempted to try the ysl foundation but now stuck between ysl and Laura Mercier silk creme... Arghhhh :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous! Ooh no I haven't tried that one! Thankyou for the suggestion, I will definitely have a look at it soon :) I only use Laura mercier silk creme for two days but I loved it! I could see it being a favourite if there was a shade pale enough for me :) x

      Delete
  11. Great favourites, can't wait to try some of them

    Lauren,
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay, let me know if you try and like any of them! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x