Monday 31 December 2012

My New Years Resolutions

Hello! I hope you all have a lovely New Year. I don't want to create too many resolutions this year because I want to be able to stick to them all and make it realistic, so I have four!

1. Lately there have been some things that I think to myself 'Wow, I really wish I could do that!' and then I think, I can do that, I just need to try. For example, I have been thinking how I would love to be able to learn HTML, learn Photoshop and especially how to create blog designs. So a New Years resolution is going to be to learn those things and anything else I fancy trying!

2. I don't think many people's New Years resolutions would be complete without some kind of food or exercise resolution! My resolution is just to focus more on eating healthily and cutting out some of the chocolatey things I eat. I did quite well during the beginning of last year with healthy eating but then they bought out Malteser Bunnies and they're just so yummy! They're back this year too!


3. Relax more! I am not a very stressed person at all but sometimes I find if I spend all my time working, at college, doing college work or just doing anything, I get a bit overwhelmed with it all. I think it's really important that I start relaxing more and having a little bit of 'me time'. I was thinking a couple of evenings per week just switch off from everything else and have a little pamper session, go for a walk, watch a dvd or anything like that!

4. Continue with Youtube. I posted my first video on the 28th December 2012 and I aim to carry on posting videos and carry on blogging. I have been blogging since March 2012 and have loved every minute of it, so I am hoping Youtube will be just as fun and exciting. You can subscribe to me here if you would like to and please let me know if you have any video suggestions!

There's only four resolutions so hopefully I can realistically stick to them all! In one years time I can then look back over them and see how I did.

Let me know what your resolutions are as I would love to know!



2 comments:

  1. Great set of resolutions - I think it's a good idea to pick a few and really stick to them. I totally agree about your third one, that's one of mine too! Happy New Year!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I agree - I'm more likely to stick to them if there's only a few to remember :) I'm excited to start having more time to relax! Thank you, you too! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x