Sunday 2 December 2012

Week In Instagram Photos #6

Hello! Here is my week in Instagram photos. I have posted quite a lot this week which is good!


Found the snowman in John Lewis from their Christmas advert // My mum knitted me a beanie hat and I love it! // Found this dress is Topshop and I was going to buy it for my Christmas party. I found something else in the end and an outfit post should be up soon! // Painted my nails for Christmas // I got this adorable Miss Dior perfume sample // My advent calendar! // Me after my Christmas party // My cat is staying warm on the radiator.

I hope you are having a lovely week! I am getting so excited for Christmas now! I am keeping a list of any posts I want to write and any requests people ask me so if you have any posts you would like me to write then please let me know.


13 comments:

  1. Aww, I love that your cat sleeps right on top of the radiator! Beautiful photos :)

    xx Ellie
    www.ellalogy.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pictures, love the cat on the radiator, he looks cosy :)

    Lauren
    Laurensbeautydepartment.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That topshop dress is lovely! Looking forward to seeing the one you got though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really festive! I will post my outfit soon :) x

      Delete
  4. A cat's life looks so fun haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this post huni!

    www.youonmycloud.blogspot.com

    I am now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are fab and now Im in the mood for maltesers haha, youre so pretty too!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they taste so yummy! Aww thank you so much lovely! That's nice of you to say :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love your red nails! What polish is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's Ciate kitten heels. Such a pretty festive colour! :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x