Friday 28 December 2012

My First Youtube Video - Best Beauty Products of 2012

Hello!

If you have been reading my blog for a little while now then you may know that I have been wanting to make Youtube videos. I have been considering filming them for a while but have always felt quite nervous and worried about putting them up!

I was reading Dana's blog from The Wonder Forest the other day and I find her so inspirational. She seems to be very motivated and if she wants to try something then she will get on and try it! I was reading through a lot of her blog posts and they just gave me a lot of inspiration, motivation and the little push I needed to just upload my first video!

This video is my favourite beauty products of 2012. I did write it out as a blog post at first but it was very long so I thought it was the perfect opportunity to film my first video!

I really do hope you enjoy this and I would really appreciate any comments you have. Also if you subscribe to my channel it would mean the absolute world to me!


Hopefully I will be filming and posting videos from now on because I really enjoyed making this one! My dad has just bought a new SLR so hopefully he will let me film on that and I am planning on buying my own soon too which is exciting!

Do you have any video ideas that I could film? Do you like my first video?

Click here to go to my Youtube channel!



18 comments:

  1. Really great first video hun! Well done x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your first video lovely, thought it was really good! :) xx

    http://www.jsandmakeup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! That really means a lot! :) xx

      Delete
  3. well done on your first video, you seem like a natural and love the products you picked out :D
    http://www.thelilywhiteenglishrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did awesome! :) Looking forward to your future videos!x

    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm excited to film more :) x

      Delete
  5. Great video ! Especially for a first one :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad you like it :) xx

      Delete
  6. Great first video dear! Really enjoyed it and looking forward for more! :))

    XO,
    http://rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely! I'm excited to film more! :) xx

      Delete
  7. You did really well hun, your a natural ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you! I'm glad you think that :) xx

      Delete
  8. Loved your first video Becky! A few of your favourites will probably be in my 2012 favourites too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you lovely! I look forward to seeing it! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Loved watching this video xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x