Sunday 30 March 2014

Yves Rocher






















I mentioned in my spring lipsticks post that I love trying new lipsticks as the weather gets brighter, so it was great timing when I received the Yves Rocher Grand Rouge lipstick*. This is not the type of colour I would usually go for, however it actually looks very nice on. It compliments my pale complexion and can be sheered out for a more subtle look. I can get quite dry lips, however this doesn't dry them out at all. It's not moisturising, but it's not drying either!
 
Along with this, I received the Volume Vertige mascara* which is fab! I love trying mascaras and I was so impressed with this one. Instantly with just one stroke, my lashes looked thicker and longer. It left them so black and they kept their length and volume all day, with no smudging!
 
I would love to try some more Yves Rocher products in the future. Let me know if you've tried any!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. The mascara sounds lovely. I haven't tried anything from Yves Rocher before and don't really know a lot about the company.

    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the mascara, the wand looks really good x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tried a few and loved most of them, including a lipstick. I'm not a fan of their Sexy pulp mascara as it smudges on me, but you have to try their Camomile cleansing gel. It's amazing!

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color of your lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x