Saturday 15 March 2014

Soap and Glory Glow All Out




I mentioned in my Products to try: February post that I would write a full review of this highlighter, as I really like it.
 
I love highlighters that provide a natural, radiant glow, without being shimmery or glittery. The only ones that I had found to do that though were cream highlighters and I prefer powder highlighters, as I find they are easier to apply. I had read several good reviews on the Soap and Glory glow all out highlighter, so decided to give it a go.
 
This is my perfect highlighter. My skin is left with a subtle, radiant glow and is not at all glittery. It is a light pink shade and compliments my pale skin, whilst looking very natural. I apply this using my Real Techniques contour brush which I find the perfect size and it helps to blend this nicely.
 
I usually just apply this to my cheekbones and then dust any remaining on the brush down my nose and above my lip.
 
Let me know what your favourite highlighter is! This is £11 from Boots.
 
 


9 comments:

  1. I love the slightly pink tone to the highlighter, I bet it would look amazing with a slight tan :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. this highlighter looks org, great post xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty highlighter, love the packaging!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a nice product :) Too bad we don't have any Soap and Glory products in France...

    www.outofstandards.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and adore it! I like the subtle colour as well which my face loves! brightens it up nicely, almost like a blusher xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! I really like your blog :)
    check out mine and follow if you like :)

    http://ninalavitaebella.blogspot.com/

    have a nice day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks very nice. My skin is pale as well so I might be checking it out soon.

    http://www.onespoonfullsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super pretty Becky :) I'm yet to experiment with Soap and Glory Make Up.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous, the pink tone is beautiful!

    Cloey
    The Student Blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x