Sunday 2 March 2014

February favourites

This month I have been using some new products which I think are fab, so here are my favourites!



Starting with makeup, I have been using the Eyeko skinny liner a lot recently. You may have seen this mentioned in my products I tried: February post and I am loving using it. This makes applying eye liner so easy, plus the line it gives it very defined and pigmented.

I have mentioned my Dior Nude bronzer several times and I still love it. It leaves my skin with a gorgeous bronzed glow, whilst being so natural and easy to blend.

Recently I reviewed my new Crown brushes and my favourite is one I didn't expect to be! The foundation/concealer brush is amazing and I never usually go for traditional foundation brushes - I go for buffing brushes. This applies foundation so well and I really enjoy using it. The concealer brush on the other end is so handy and convenient as well. I rarely use a brush for my concealer, however I have found this great for applying my under-eye concealer and then I use my finger to blend it in.

The Garnier Micellar cleansing water is amazing and I reviewed it last month. I pop this on a cotton pad and sweep it over my face to remove makeup. It removes eye makeup perfectly, even waterproof mascara! I sometimes follow this with my Liz Earle cleanse and polish, however sometimes I don't as this alone leaves my skin feeling so cleansed, soft and clean.

Moving onto hair, I have two products that I have been loving this month. The first is a rediscovery and it is the Kerastase nectar thermique. I absolutely love this as it detangles my hair, leaving it smooth, manageable and soft. It also smells lovely and lasts quite a while.

Lastly is the Korres Almond and Linseed hair mask which I reviewed yesterday. I love using hair masks, however they usually come in pots which I find a pain to take in the shower with me! This comes in a tube which is so easy to use! It didn't leave my hair feeling amazing after the first use, however after using this 2/3 times, my hair is definitely benefiting from it. This is lovely to use, the texture is great and it smells nice too!

I would love to know your February favourites.



13 comments:

  1. I found the Eyeko eyeliner to be brilliant until after using it over eye shadow a couple of times it became clogged up. If I purchased it again I would definitely use it only on those days where I wasn't sporting shadow. Lovely post! And I've got my eyes on that Dior bronzer... mmmmm

    Hannah @ http://hansaddiction.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does the product in the Garnier bottle do? Also, where can I buy the Kerastase nectar thermique from?

    My february favourite is defiantly Calvin Klein One for her, it smells absolutely amazing! You should go and get a sample because it honestly is the best!

    vintagesoph.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oopsie! I can't believe I forgot to write about that! It is a cleansing water and I have added in about it now :)

      I buy my Kerastase from Feelunique x

      Delete
  3. Great favourites, I have bought the Garnier Micellar Solution but haven't tried it yet I am looking forward to trying it as people have said that it is really good. The Dior bronzer looks gorgeous perfect for pale skin I'd imagine x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need that Kerastase Nectar Thermique! And that bronzer looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of that Crown Brush x
    Www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely favourites!

    rubyblogi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Garnier Micellar water!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, hair masks in pots are the most impractical thing ever. I always have to pour out water before and after I use them.

    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Garnier micellar water has intrigued me. I wonder if it's better than the L'Oreal one, which is what I use currently. I might have to try out when my current bottle runs out :)

    Michaela-Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad i accidently stumbled across your blog. I have been questioning purchasing the garnier micellar water , as it seems to be becoming a buzz on the beauty skincare scene.

    Just followed yours and look forward to reading more from your blog.

    Id love for you to check out my blog.
    http://beautybylucilla.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucilla xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just ordered the Garnier cleanser, so I'm excited to try it and see how it compares to my Bioderma ;)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x