Wednesday 12 March 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips




Maybelline baby lips are tinted lip balms that are meant to keep lips moisturised for 8 hours. After one week of use, lips are also meant to look visibly renewed.  I get fairly dry lips, so I love tinted lip balms as they add a nice wash of colour, whilst keeping my lips soft. I have the shade Pink Punch and there are 5 other shades to choose from!
 
I have been using this for a little while and love it. I don't use it everyday - I alternate between various lip balms, so can't say if this has truly renewed my lips. It definitely keeps them moisturised and soft, with a pretty wash of pink.
 
I would really recommend this. It smells lovely, the colour is gorgeous and it does a great job at keeping my dry lips hydrated!
 
These lip balms are available from Superdrug for £2.99.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I've still not tried these but they seem great for just a pop of colour. So lovely!

    Cloey
    The Student Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the pink and cherry ones but I gave them away, I'm not a fan x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this lip balm too! Very good ;)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try these, especially that color, it's such a pretty pink x

    ♥ elín from elin likes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was soooo excited when they were first released, so excited I bought all 5 shades :/ sadly after a week I discovered I was having an allergic reaction to them. I loved the shade range & this pink one was my fave.

    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Cherry Me and love it so much! I really want to go and get Pink Punch and one of the SPF ones for Summer to!:Dxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x