Sunday 16 March 2014

Quantock hills








My parents and I found this lovely breakfast place a while ago and since, I have been several times with them and my boyfriend. On the way home we always have a walk on the Quantock hills, so last week when I went with Mike, I took some photos to show you!
 
A couple of weeks ago when Mike and I went, he stayed in the car because he is scared of horses. They surrounded it though and one of them kicked it! It was hilarious.
 
If you are interested, I may blog about the breakfast place in the future. It is delicious and somewhere we have started going very regularly.
 
I would love to know if you have any favourite places for breakfast around the South West area.
 
 

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x