Wednesday 5 March 2014

Accessories Boutique





I recently received the Belle and Flo daisy bracelet* from Accessories Boutique and thought it was too beautiful not to show you. This is such a gorgeous bracelet and probably one of the prettiest I own! I feel this is appropriate for everyday wear, but will also add something beautiful to an evening outfit - plus it's silver coloured so very wearable and will compliment most outfits.
 
Accessories Boutique are based in the UK and stock a range of products, such as jewellery, scarves and handbags. Their website is so pleasant to browse and their products are unique. If you have your ears pierced, they also stock some pretty daisy earrings!
 
If you have a browse on their website, I would love to know if there are any pieces you add to your wish-list!
 

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x