Saturday 22 March 2014

Illamasqua Naked Rose blush



This is the first Illamasqua product I have ever tried! This blush in particular has been on my wishlist for a while, so I bought it when it popped up in a blog sale. The shade is Naked Rose and one I think looks so pretty.
 
This is a powder blush and the texture is lovely and creamy. It's so soft and blendable, plus the colour is gorgeous. It's a neutral pink which looks so natural and leaves my cheeks looking healthy.
 
What's your favourite Illamasqua product? I would love to try some more.
 

5 comments:

  1. Such a lovely shade!

    kkelllyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colour, soo pretty. I haven't tried anything from illamasqua yet!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks cute love the packaging, and the colour looks like it has good pigment xx

    Anna-Maria | www.topdrawfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blush looks so lovely and well pigmented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely shade (: I love Illamasqua's eyebrow cake powders, I have the shade 'Motto' and it's a perfect match for me (: x

    www.madeleineslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x