Tuesday 4 March 2014

Products I'm trying: March

You may have seen at the start of February I wrote a products I'm trying post. I am going to be writing these at the start of every month and then writing a products I tried post at the end. A lot of you seem to enjoy these posts so far which is fab!


Foundations are something I love trying, so I recently bought a new one. I will be trying out the Liz Earle signature foundation this month which I am looking forward to. I have never tried any makeup from Liz Earle before, however I love their skincare so am hoping I love this too!
 
I read a review recently on the Collection deluxe lipstick, so I decided to buy one for myself. I don't wear lip products that often, so tend to go for high-street rather than high-end! I hope this is nice as I like other Collection products I own.

I recently received the Bakewell Company multi-purpose pocket balm in my Love me beauty box. I am going to be using this on my lips mainly, however I may try it out on my skin and see how it is. It smells amazing so I am loving it so far!

Another product from my beauty box is the Percy & Reed dry conditioner. This is a product I have never heard of before and don't really know what it does, so I am very intrigued!
 
You may have read my Lush haul recently and my final product to try is the H'Suan Wen Hua hair treatment. I feel a hair treatment is something that can take a bit longer to show results, so hopefully by the end of March I will have seen good results in my hair!
 
Please let me know if you have tried any of these products!

7 comments:

  1. The pocket balm soundly lovely, I'd like to see a review :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really want to try out that foundation, heard a lot of good things about it! :)

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Percy & Reed, and am also trying the Dry Conditioner at the minute. I've got high hopes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought that lipstick the other day, I love it!

    hollylikestoblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not tried any of these products but that percy & reed dry shampoo sounds like one to try!

    Jade
    Beauty Butterfly | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do like the H'Suan Wen Hua hair treatment but I don't like the smell and unfortunately it does linger for a while x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Liz Earle Foundation is one I would like to try too. Looking forward to seeing what you think of it.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x