Tuesday 25 March 2014

Products I tried: March



At the start of March I posted my products I'm trying: March post. Now it's the end of March, so I'm going to let you know what I thought of the products. Let me know which ones you would like individual reviews on! I have already reviewed the Collection lipstick, so won't go into too much detail now.
 
I have already taken photos and swatches of the Liz Earle signature foundation, ready for a full review! I have really enjoyed using this, as it provides lovely coverage and seems to last well on my skin.
 
As I said, I have already reviewed the Collection deluxe lipstick, so for swatches and more detail you can read that. The formulation of the lipstick is creamy and soft, which I really like. The colour is not really for me though - it's a bit too bright and pink!
 
I have been loving the Bakewell Company multi-purpose pocket balm! I have only been using it on my lips and it works so well. The texture is lovely and leaves my lips feeling nourished, hydrated and so soft. It doesn't leave a greasy, horrible layer on my finger afterwards, which can sometimes be annoying with lip balms in pots!
 
The Percy & Reed dry conditioner is something I need to use a little more. When I have used this, my hair was left feeling a little weird in texture. It seemed to leave it very soft though, so I am going to test this some more and update you with a full review!
 
I have only used the H'Suan Wen Hua hair treatment a couple of times, so I may do a more in-depth review once I have used it more. It seems really nice though and I love the fact you apply it to dry hair. I like hair treatments that you can pop on before shampooing, as I find them more convenient to use.
 
Have you tried any new products recently? 
 


7 comments:

  1. I'm dying to try that Liz Earle foundation after seeing it on Uglyface of beauty. It looks so pretty!

    sjmcdf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a full review of the H'Suan Wen Hua hair treatment!

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That H'Suan Wen Hua hair treatment sounds really interesting. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your thoughts on this. I must remember to pick up a Dry Conditioner too as I've never used them before but think they'd really help my dry hair.


    Laura x | Life and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Liz Earle Foundation really sounds lovely, I have contemplated trying it but I would like to get matched up first.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intrigued to find out how you found the Liz Earle Foundation.
    May be next on my list to try and buy!

    nailsandteapots xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look forward to your Liz Earle review Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to try that foundation, cant wait to read a full review!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x