Friday 14 March 2014

The makeup mishaps tag


The lovely Becca has created a new tag which I thought was great, so started tapping out my answers straight away!

You're going to a high end beauty event - would you rather:

 

Have really thick, dark, sharpie eyebrows or a major neck/foundation line?
I think I would rather have dark, thick eyebrows. I am very pale, so a foundation line would just look ridiculously orange and horrible! Sometimes I think as long as your eye makeup is a bit more dramatic, darker eyebrows don't look quite as bad.
 
Have chipped nail polish or horribly faded lipstick?
Definitely chipped nail polish. I just hope nobody looks at my hands!
 
Have smudged all your eye make up or have lipstick on your teeth?
Probably lipstick on my teeth. I would hope it's just not too obvious! I don't tend to wear dark lips so maybe it wouldn't be that noticeable!
 
Over highlight - a la disco ball - or over pluck those brows and look constantly surprised?
I would probably rather look surprised all the time! My face can get oily enough as it is, so I don't think added highlighter would look great.

It's a typical working/school day, and unfortunately your beauty products have gone missing. You can only find a few things hidden at the bottom of your makeup bag, and have to use what you can find. What do you choose?

 
OTT unsubtle fake lashes or clear mascara?
Definitely clear mascara. My lashes are luckily fairly long, so I only ever used to wear clear mascara and it looks good enough.
 
A foundation five shades too dark or five shades too light?
Too light. I am pale anyway, so I doubt there is a foundation five shades too light! Ha but I definitely wouldn't want it too dark.
 
Hair-gloss (a beautifully sticky gloss: perfect for getting your hair stuck to in the wind) or gorgeous concealer lips?
Neither of these sound great, however I hate the look of concealer lips, so I would go for hair-gloss. I could always put my hair up so it looks trendy and sleek (ha the horror).
 
Finally, it's the middle of summer - you can have either a manicure or a pedicure. However, the other set of nails have to be bare - what do you pick?
I would definitely go for a manicure. I love having my finger nails painted and looking pretty. I'm never too bothered about my toe nails and I don't think people look at them as much.
 
 
Let me know if you do this tag. I tag all of you!

Also, I would highly recommend having a peep at Becca's blog. It's one of my favourites and she is such a nice girl.
 

9 comments:

  1. great tag, really fun to read! xx
    mollyox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty unique tag! I love it though, may add it to my list of tags I want to do

    Katydesu.blogspot.co.uk

    Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tags are so much fun! loved this :D



    The Jewel Beauty Blog - A friendly Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    Latest Posts Ft - Balance Me, Laurens Way and NEOM Organics

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tag, defo think I'm gonna do it! Might even do it for todays post.

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tag! Definitely saving it to do in future xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo elegiría pedicura, odio los pies con sandalias y las uñas sin pintar jajaja

    http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr9rfb0Tlc1qfsvxh.gif

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did the tag just now! x

    http://shanlxuise.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-makeup-mishaps-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will definitely be doing this tag, please no foundation neck lines :P

    Cloey
    The Student Blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x