Wednesday 26 March 2014

Gosh Flower Power blush



Gosh Flower Power blush had been a product I'd wanted to try for a while, so when I saw it in a blog sale, I snapped it up! It is such a lovely, rosy pink, that brightens and compliments my pale complexion.
 
The texture is amazing! It is so soft and creamy feeling, even though it's a powder, so it's lovely to use. I realised I have a high-end blush similar to this, so am planning to do a drugstore dupes video/blog post soon with other similar products I have.
 
Let me know your favourite product from Gosh! I haven't tried many. 
 

4 comments:

  1. I have this blusher, it's so pretty and such a nice everyday shade! Kathleen xxx
    kathleenpavey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty :) I'd like to try this.. I've tried their brow pen and nail glitter; both which I;m a fan of.
    alicekatex ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Need to hunt it down as GOSH is not available in my country :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it UK brand? I have never seen in the states and bloggers are making feel like I am missing out seriously good products.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x