Sunday 19 January 2014

Products: Daily essentials

I regularly tell you my favourite products each month and I also post reviews on products, however I thought it would be nice to tell you my daily essentials. These will be the products that I go to on a regular basis and rely on but don't tend to mention on my blog.

Starting from when I wake up, first of all I wash my face and I always use some kind of cloth for this. I like using muslin cloths and I have them stacked high in my bathroom! I soak these in water and then use them to remove the cleanser from my face. They are great to use as they remove cleanser and makeup very well, whilst also giving your skin a gentle exfoliation.



In the shower I use various shower gels. My mum and I just use the same one and are constantly trying out new ones. Currently, I am using a Dove shower gel which is really nice and creamy. Recently I have also used Radox Berry Burst, Soap and Glory and Original Source. Soap and Glory Clean on Me is my favourite shower gel and I always receive one for my Birthday or Christmas!

Before I get dressed, I spray myself with deodorant. I have been using the Sure Bright one, which is great as they also sell a compressed one which is a lot smaller!




I have spoken about my Tangle Teezer before and this is something I rely on everyday. I cannot brush through my knotty hair with anything else! This works well on wet and dry hair, so I use this every single day. I am currently giving one away in my beauty giveaway. Also, Lookfantastic have an offer here of 2 for £15 on Tangle Teezers, which is incredible! The offer ends tomorrow.

When I apply my makeup, I always have cotton pads to hand and my favourite are the Boots Baby extra large ones. I pop foundation onto the back of my hand and apply concealer with my fingers, so cotton pads are great for removing this. If I use a water cleanser then I apply it with these cotton pads and I also use them for applying toner. They are so soft and the perfect size!

 


9 comments:

  1. Think I'm going to have to get myself a tangle teaser.
    i LOVE the colours of yours!

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't be without my Tangle Teezer either x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I not have a tangle teezer already?x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this post inspire me, will do mine soon. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post as always Becky! I also love the cotton pads, they're so good for taking off make up!

    Kassie www.styledevoured.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always use my Tangle Teezer! It's the only brush that can quickly go through my hair without pulling it out!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to treat myself to a tangle teezer, everyone says how good they are! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x