Wednesday 29 January 2014

Dirty Looks hair extensions




My hair is shoulder length and I love having shorter hair, however sometimes it's nice to have long hair that I can style more. When I was younger I owned some hair extensions but I got rid of them when I had ombre hair, as they didn't match anymore!

A couple of weeks ago Dirty Looks sent me some extensions to review and I was so excited to try them. I chose the HK full head hair extensions* in 16"-18". My hair is extremely thick and in the past I have struggled to find extensions that are thick enough to blend in. These ones are lovely and thick though, plus they come with a quad weft which is amazing. Without the quad weft, they definitely would not be thick enough for my hair!

They are made with Remy human hair, so can be styled just as you would style your normal hair. I like making them wavy as I find they blend in slightly better.






 








Dirty Looks were great at choosing the right colour for me. I sent a couple of photos of myself in natural daylight and they quickly responded matching me to the shade Espresso.

Once you break the seal on the packaging of hair extensions, you cannot return them. I think it is brilliant that these ones come with a separate little pouch with one extension in, which you can take out and check the colour/length, without having to break the seal. I took this into my dad to check the colour matched my hair and he couldn't believe how perfect the match was!

The hair extensions come in two little nets to keep them all together and protected. They also come with three spare clips which I am very impressed with!

I am extremely pleased with these hair extensions as they are lovely and thick, the colour is perfect and they blend in nicely.



6 comments:

  1. they look lovely on you, i really want to try out some hair extensions!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really nice. I need a new set, as I'm dying my hair soon & I don't want to bleach the ones I have as it just destroys them. Maybe I'll check these out!
    xx
    www.nikmakeupjunkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky! You look so beautiful!! Please tell me what mascara you are wearing too because it looks incredible on you and I am always on the hunt for one that makes my eyelashes look longer! :)

    www.dearyouloveem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) It's the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara. I love it xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous hair - looks very natural. And you are sooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great, so natural x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x