Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Year resolutions: 2014

Last year I wrote a New Years resolution post, so I thought this year I would do the same. It's nice posting it on my blog as then I can look back over it at the end of the year, or just throughout the year, to see how I am doing!


Exercise
During 2014 I definitely want to be more active. Last year I used to walk for about 2 hours per day and I really enjoyed it. Now I'm working though, it's only a 30 minute walk from my house and if I stay at my boyfriends, I only walk 20 minutes! My eating isn't that healthy, so I would like to improve that as well, but my main focus is being more fit and active.

Blog
I absolutely love blogging, so I definitely want to carry on improving throughout this year. Blogging makes me feel very happy and I love chatting to you all and seeing the lovely comments you leave on my posts. I am also going to try and carry on improving my Youtube videos. I posted a New Years Eve makeup tutorial the other week which was so fun to film and a type of video I had never done before!

Money
Save more money. I am pretty good at saving money when I set my mind to it, however over Christmas I tend to spend a little too much! I want to focus on saving lots during this next year so I can put it away for the future.

Travel
I love discovering and visiting new places, so travelling more is something I would love to do. It doesn't have to be far, I just like going to places I have never been before. This year I am possibly going to Ireland again which will be great. My boyfriend and I are planning on going away to a couple of places and we always go on fun days out!

Please let me know your New Year goals and resolutions in the comments below!



3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to be more active and I have signed up for tough Mudder! good luck on achieving them all

    Carrieanne xx
    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really awful at keeping new years resolutions! So this year I thought I'd just work at improving my confidence, a bit of a cop output slightly more realistic!!

    Rachel [at] AMomentInTime.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great resolutions - mine are pretty similar to yours actually! :) X

    www.sparklethiscity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x