Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Year advertising offer

Happy New Year! I thought to celebrate the start of 2014, I would do a special New Years offer on my advertising prices.
 
I am going to be offering 40% off all advertising spaces purchased in January! If you would like to book a space, please email me. The different advertising packages I offer can be found on my advertising page, which includes all the details of what each package provides.

The discounted prices will be as follows:

Exclusive - £6
Large - £4.20
Medium - £2.40
Small - £1.20
 
I hope you are all having a lovely day and had a wonderful New Years Eve yesterday! I am going to be posting my New Year resolutions at the end of this week, so keep a look out for that if you would like to know what they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x