Friday 10 January 2014

My everyday makeup : 2


For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive some lovely new makeup products. I have also bought a couple of new products recently and love them, so have started using them everyday!
 
Recently I bought the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. I bought this a couple of years ago, however I had it in the shade darker which didn't match me, so I never wore it. The colour I bought the other week is 010, Light Porcelain which matches me perfectly.
 
Under my eyes I use my new Seventeen Phwoarr Paint concealer. I am scheduling a comparison post of this and the Bobbi Brown Corrector soon, so you can read my thoughts!
 
The Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is a product I have used and loved for ages. It does the job of covering blemishes perfectly, whilst also being an amazing price!
 
I received the Max Factor Crème Puff powder for Christmas and have been wearing it almost everyday since. It has a scent to it, so if you don't like scented products this may not be for you, however I think it's lovely.
 
My parents bought me the Clarins Graphic Expression Face and Blush powder for Christmas. This product is gorgeous and gives my skin a lovely colour. The colour it gives is suitable for using all over the face as it's very natural. I focus this more on my cheeks and then dust any extra across my forehead, nose and chin.
 
I use Mac Charcoal Brown eye shadow through my eyebrows and then set that with Maybelline BrowDrama. These products together leave my eye brows looking natural and defined.
 
The L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara is a new release I believe. I saw it in Boots the other week and being the mascara lover I am, had to buy it! I really love how this leaves my lashes looking.
 
I really like the Revlon lip butters as they leave my lips moisturised and soft with a nice hint of colour. The colour I use is Strawberry Shortcake which is very pretty, plus the colour is buildable.
 
I used a few of these products in my New Years Eve makeup video, so you can watch that if you'd like to see how I apply them.
 
I may post an everyday makeup video soon, so then you can see how all of these products apply. Let me know if you would be interested in watching that!

Please let me know in the comments below your favourite makeup products! 
 
 



10 comments:

  1. I really love the look of that lip butter and blush. <3 This is really similar to my everyday makeup to! Great products. Great post :)
    Jasmine xo | rabbit-wood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great products. I really love the lip butters too and that is my favorite shade.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concealer and foundation you use! so good aren't they! Would love to try the revlon lip butters; ive just bought some lip crayons from Stila which are amazing!!!

    xx

    http://ellacatherine1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Lovely post!I love that lipstick that you use,just beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing up the miss magna mascara for ages!
    CatrinTeleri

    ReplyDelete
  6. love reading daily make up routine posts! I'm on a hunt for a lovely powder so thanks for talking about it!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely products here, I just bought Match perfection and I love it so much! It's amazing. That Clarins blush looks so pretty.

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how beautiful the Clarins Face and Blush looks like and I've been meaning to get the collection concealer.

    Christine from http://crstneg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strawberry Shortcake is lovely isn't it, it's one of my favourites from the range.
    Amy x A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh that Clarins powder looks really interesting!i would love to try it!:)xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x