Friday 14 February 2014

February advertisers

I have a lovely selection of bloggers in my sidebar this month, so today I am going to introduce you to them!

 
Hey everyone, how are you?
I’m Kay, I’m 23 years old and I am from the South Wales Valleys! My blog is primarily a beauty and fashion based blog, but I also blog about mental health and my opinion on various different subjects. I have also started my own youtube channel recently, same name as my blog, which I am really enjoying having. I blog every single day and upload video’s on Tuesday and Friday’s! Visit my blog and let me know what you think!


Hay everyone,
How are you today? My wee blog contains a bit of everything but beauty is my passion. I love all things beauty and review product on my blog and haul to many really. I am getting married in June so expect a few post on that. As with a wedding coming up I'm on a fitness and weight loss kick ATM.
I am currently running a series called inspirational people on Sunday to give us all a boost that dreams can come true! Pop over and see my wee bit of the blogging world. I love a good chat so feel free to contact me. 




Hey, I'm Cloey. I started this blog to talk about a manner of all student related nonsense from how to eat cheap and healthy to bargain beauty products, I also post weekly deals giving a quick summary of some of the weeks best deals.I'm fairly new but have some great ideas to share will you all and I hope you enjoy!

 
 
If you are interested in advertising with me, you can start anytime throughout the month and all info is here!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x