Friday 29 June 2012

Olay Eye Make Up Remover


If you have seen my latest post I mentioned that I had found an eye makeup remover that removed my waterproof mascara amazingly well. This is Olay's eye make up remover! I bought this a few weeks ago because Olay had an offer on their products, but I didn't use it very often because I had another eye makeup remover that I wanted to use up first.


When I was struggling to remove my waterproof mascara, I remembered this and thought I would give it a go. I apply about a pea sized amount of this onto a cotton pad and gently wipe it over my eye a couple of times and all of my mascara has gone! I don't have to rub at my eye at all, I just gently wipe over it and this seems to lift the mascara right off. It really is very very gentle and doesn't sting if you get it in your eye, (I know this because I accidentally wiped a whole blob of this into the corner of my eye!). I really like this product and would definitely recommend it. I use this to remove my waterproof mascara and I have used it on non-waterproof and it works amazingly on both.


This is available here for £2.99! Absolute bargain!


Have you found any amazing makeup removers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x