Saturday 15 June 2013

Meet My Advertisers | June

Hello! Today I am going to introduce you to my lovely June advertisers! This month I thought I would let my advertisers write about their blogs for you so I really hope you enjoy reading :)

All of the links to these blogs are below and I am sure it would make the girls days if you pop over and say hello!


Hey guys, my name's Albertine and I'm a 19 year old psychology student from London.  My blog is mainly a beauty one but I occasionally throw in a few lifestyle and fashion posts for good measure :). I also do YouTube videos, with my most recent being a look around how I store my makeup.  Please do take a look at my blog and let me know if you do! All my links are above, I hope you enjoy! 


Curl and Pearls

Hey everybody, I write fashion, lifestyle and beauty reviews/posts over at curlandpearls.blogspot.co.uk. I have made a few changes to my blog over the last week or so, so I’d love for you to have a look and let me know what you think.


Callie Rose

Hello! I'm Callie Rose and I blog over at cllrs.blogspot.co.uk where you'll find beauty reviews, lifestyle posts and the occasional outfit post. I originally started watching YouTube videos and was going to get up my own channel but I cringe at the sound of my voice! So I decided to start a blog instead. If you like all things beauty, lifestyle and the odd fashion post then come on over and say hi :) I'm also on instagram, bloglovin and twitter!

Twitter

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend and have found some fab new blogs to read!


6 comments:

  1. Checking out their blogs now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you announcing the guest bloggers?! You said you'd do it yesterday... Sorry but I'd love to know xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I emailed the 7 people that are guest posting for me yesterday :) xx

      Delete
  3. Cool, I thoutght you were gonna announce it here... Ok can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thought you might want to have a look at our braided jewellery - perfect for summer or a holiday! Bright, playful and feminine.

    We are also more than happy to take custom orders if you have another colour combination in mind.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/LOCOFOCO?ref=si_shop

    LOCOFOCO is a big fan of your blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x