Monday 10 June 2013

Guest Bloggers!

Hello! In just over one week I am off on a family holiday! I am going to be away for 2 weeks so I thought this would be a great opportunity to have some guest posts on my blog.

I am happy to have a variety of posts so whether you are a beauty blog or not, feel free to email me!

If you would be interested in writing a guest post for my blog then please email me by Saturday 15th June. In your email could you please let me know what you are thinking to guest post about and also you blog link.

beautybeckyblog@gmail.com

I will be looking for around 7 guest bloggers so if I would like you to guest post I will get back to you by Sunday 16th June to let you know. I will then need the guest post emailed to me by Wednesday 19th June so I can schedule them all! Could you please make sure any photos you use for your posts are nice and clear as I like them to be extra large :)

I really hope some of you are interested in guest posting as I think this will be so fun! You will hopefully get some new readers and my blog will have some lovely guest posts! :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day and enjoying this sunshine!





5 comments:

  1. I'd be super excited to guest post on your blog! I've e-mailed you with an idea :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just emailed you I hope I'm one of the lucky one's that gets chosen :)

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've emailed you as well about the guest blogging:)

    http://flylikeacg.blogspot.com
    beauty,lifestyle, reviews, hauls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, our blogs is quite new so we would love to have the oppertunity to guest blog, we will email you our idea.

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.com

    L&C xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x