Friday 24 January 2014

LVNDR jewellery

I was reading Kayleigh's blog the other day and she was showing some gorgeous jewellery from LVNDR. Bracelets are the only jewellery item that I wear on a regular basis, so I went straight to the LVNDR website and looked at the bracelets.

The charm bracelet was my favourite as it looks so dainty, feminine and cute. It either comes in hearts or stars. I was considering buying the stars at first, however I decided on the hearts as they are so adorable!
 





 
This was wrapped so carefully and I adore the packaging it came in. It had a luxurious, sweet and pretty feel to it. The bracelet itself is lovely. It feels and looks very good quality and I am excited to get a lot of wear from it! The colour is brilliant as I don't like yellowy gold, but this is a subtle and beautiful shade of gold.

I already have the love ring on my wish-list which I will probably buy soon! All of her items are so affordable and wearable.


7 comments:

  1. Ahh that bracelet is gorgeous! It's so dainty and I love how it comes packaged too :) xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!
    Definitely will have to check this website out
    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bracelet is so gorgeous, the packing it came in is lovely too!x
    - Jayne
    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh super pretty pnes :) Will check these out!
    -Chaitra|Itspinkpot

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bracelet is gorgeous! Devastated that it's sold out! Such pretty packaging aswell.
    The Student Blog x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x