Thursday 7 February 2013

January Favourites!

Hello! I have decided that from now on I am probably going to film my monthly favourites instead of writing a blog post about them. It will depend on how many favourites I have had that month - I wont film a video with only 3 favourites! Haha, from now on though I am likely to just make them into videos because I love filming videos! I hope you don't mind and I thought I would just write this post to let you know! 

In future months I will probably just upload the video and not write an accompanying blog post so you may be wondering where my monthly favourites have gone, which is why I thought I would let you know now!

This month I had quite a few favourites so if you would like to watch my video then I will link it here and make sure you subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any future monthly favourites videos!


I hope you are all having a wonderful day! I have only been filming videos for about one month now and I am absolutely LOVING it! I really hope you love them too! You can watch this video (and all of my others) here.


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay thank you - I hope you like it :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely video! I definitely think ill have to do one!

    F xx

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really lovely photo xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your videos, I'm so glad you've started making them!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I'm so glad you like them - that has made me happy :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x