Monday 27 August 2012

Guest Post - Top Three Blushers

Today's post is written by the beautiful Charlotte from J'adore. She is going to be talking about her top three blushes!


Hello! I'm Charlotte from J’adore and am so pleased to be doing a blogpost for the lovely Becky! She has been someone who followed my blog really early on, always comments on my posts and is in general a really lovely person! Anyway, today I will be talking about my top 3 blushers that I have really been loving over the past few months so I hope you enjoy..


1. Benefit Hervana blusher – I was bought this for my birthday in March and didn’t really use it a lot at first due to the awkward packaging, however once I got past that, I’ve found myself reaching for this more and more. I apply this with the Real Techniques blush brush, swirl the brush around so I reach all of the different colours, and it gives a really natural, pink colour to the cheeks. I can’t say it lasts the longest time of my face, but it’s a gorgeous colour and great for daytime wear for school/work as it’s very subtle. The price is steep, £23.50 for a blusher, is unjustifiable for some people, however I have used this a lot and it hasn’t even made the slightest dent so it’s going to last me a long time!



2. Topshop cream blusher in High Five – I’m not sure if you can actually buy this anymore but I would recommend any Topshop cream blusher to be honest! The formulation of this blusher is that you apply it as a cream blusher but it dries as a powder and oh lordy lord, I absolutely love this amazing hot pink ! As you can see, I actually hit pan on this blusher, and is it just me who as soon as they hit pan, stops using it because they don’t want it to run out...just me? I just apply it with my fingers, as it’s ridiculously easy to blend in, and even though it looks pretty scary, it can create a very natural look, but is easily buildable as well and for the price of £8, you can’t really go wrong!


3. Benefit Coralista blusher – This is a huge cult favourite which I am sure you have heard loads about. This is an absolutely gorgeous coral, obviously, colour which is very pigmented, so please beware when applying, as clowns are not attractive and I did have this experience the first time I wore it, oops! This little trio was only £15 I think which is crazy when 1 of their blusher’s is £23.50, yet you are getting Coralista, Dandelion and Dallas in packaging that is perfect for travelling so if you can get your hands on it, do!

Top Left - Dallas
Bottom Left - Dandelion
Bottom Right - Coralista
Left to Right - Dallas, Dandelion, Coralista, Hervana, High Five

I hope you have enjoyed this post, if you have, I would love for you to have a look at my blog! Thank you to Becky for letting me guest post on here, I really appreciate it!

Charlotte xxx


Charlotte has an absolutely amazing blog which I always read! You can check it out here.

7 comments:

  1. Great post! Coralista is one of my favorites too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very tempted to buy Coralista now! xx

      Delete
  2. I love Benefit blushes!
    Coralista is a beautiful colour!

    Natasha Carly x
    http://www.prettylittlelives.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks gorgeous :) It has been added to my wishlist after reading this post x

      Delete
  3. Hervana and Coralista are two of my absolute favourites, too - no one does blushers quite like Benefit! I tried out a Topshop cream blush a couple of years ago and bought completely the wrong shade, so haven't tried anything from them since - think it might be time to give them another shot! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try a Benefit blush now! I have a Topshop blush in Neon Rose, however High Five looks so much prettier and more wearable! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x