Saturday 27 April 2013

Origins Super Spot Remover

Hello! I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)

I have never owned any specific spot treatments before because I never really get spots, so have never needed one. Last month however, my skin went a little crazy and started breaking out a lot, so Natalie recommended I try the Origins Super Spot Remover!


The bottle of this is teeny tiny, but you really do only need the tiniest amount each time so this will last for ages! The product itself is a clear gel which you squeeze out of the top. I then just dab a little bit over any spots or problem areas I have. I only use this at night time as it does tighten a bit, so I don't know how makeup would sit over it, plus I wouldn't want my spot to look dry in the daytime!


Last month I used this religiously every evening on my blemishes and they have all completely gone! I do have a little bit of redness left where some of them were, however I am still using this every few nights which is helping that to fade. Most of my spots reduced in size pretty quickly and completely disappeared within a few days to a week. I did have a few stubborn ones which hung around a little longer, but they were extremely teeny tiny and I could only see them when I looked in my magnified mirror with a light! Haha :)

I am very very impressed with this and would highly recommend this spot treatment! I have had about two spots pop up within this last week, so I used this on them every night for a few days and they disappeared!

Have you ever tried it? I would love to know if you have any other Origins recommendations too! I have a  few of their masks and love them :)

This is available here for £11.70.

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! I am off on holiday tomorrow with my parents to the seaside! I will try and take lots of photos and hopefully the weather will be lovely :)



32 comments:

  1. I love Origins, I really need to get this, it sounds so good!
    Their Make A Difference moisturiser is really nice, and the White Tea serum - can't remember its name but it's lovely!

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thank you, I will definitely look into those! I have tried a serum from them before actually and it was amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  2. This sounds great, my silly spots decided to make a reappearance lately and this sounds like it would do the trick! hope you have a nice holiday x

    http://pamperedpout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend giving this a go then! :) Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  3. This sounds like a brilliant product xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep meaning to try this out, at the moment I'm using Vichy's alternative which does the job but you have to try everything right? :P
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend this! You can never have too much skincare! :) Haha xx

      Delete
  5. I've never tried this but it has been on my wishlist for quite some time! The size and price always throw me off but I've only heard great things so might have to bite the bullet and get it :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had heard about this before too and I agree, it seems tiny for the price! It truly is worth it though :) xx

      Delete
  6. I get spots a lot so I would definitely consider trying this. Thanks! x

    http://caribbeanflower.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try this for ages
    My skin just decided about a year ago to give me acne...at 22!
    Thought I'd avoided that train lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I would definitely recommend this :) xx

      Delete
  8. This looks really promising!

    http://yourbrunetteguru.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to pick this up for so long :). I might get it after my exams x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend trying it :) x

      Delete
  10. Great post :)
    I love this product so much, pimples just don't have a chance with this baby.

    Tegan
    Beauty Challenged

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I agree, it's fab :) xx

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend having a look at it! I love it :) xx

      Delete
  12. Only ever read great reviews on this, sounds fab. Always wanted to try it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great :) I've never read a bad review either! :) xx

      Delete
  13. I've heard so many great things about this product, Origins really has some great things!

    Beauty by T
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I've tried a few of their products and love them :) xx

      Delete
  14. This soundsa amazing! I havent ever heard of it but I certainly want to try it out now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend looking into it! :) x

      Delete
  15. found ur blog and following i have this too, dont use it enough though cos i get disheartened by my spots. ordered aplha h have u tried this. great reviews hun

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) Yes I have, I actually reviewed it back in August xx

      Delete
  16. This is one of those products I've heard loads about and it is always positive! I think I need to give this a try! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! I hope you like it :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x