Thursday 18 April 2013

Deborah Milano 24 Ore Absolute Volume Mascara

Hello! As you probably know, I absolutely love mascara! I own way too many and even when I find one I love, I still go out and buy more. When I received the Deborah Milano 24 Ore Absolute Volume Mascara*, I was really excited to try it!


This mascara claims to achieve a false lash effect by volumising, defining and lengthening eyelashes. I have used this every single day since I first tried it because it is just amazing! It is definitely one of the best mascaras I have, and I own a lot!


I do prefer slightly smaller brushes and this brush is pretty big, so that is the only downfall. It's definitely not too big though and I don't end up with mascara all over my eyelid! I do find it a little too big for my lower lashes and it leaves them looking clumpy, however I don't tend to ever wear mascara on my bottom lashes though so this doesn't bother me!

I curl my lashes before applying mascara and the curl holds all day. This mascara is very black and does not smudge, flake or budge at all throughout the day. I never usually have any issues with mascaras smudging, however I have used a couple before that flake a little on my face throughout the day.


This is such an amazing mascara and I have been using it everyday for about a month now! That is amazing for me because even when I find one I love, I usually still switch between a few and buy new ones which I haven't been doing at all!

I don't have a photo of this on my eye because honestly, I am rubbish at taking photos of my face! Haha but I am wearing it in my March Favourites video :)

This mascara is available here for £9.50. Bargain! 

Have you tried this mascara? I hadn't heard of Deborah Milano before I received this, but I have been trying another product from them as well which I am really enjoying! There will be a review of that soon.

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!




16 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try this mascara! I agree that the brush is a bit big but if it achieves amazing lashes then I guess its worth a shot! Lovely post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's a bit big but so worth it! :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. I really like the look of that brush, I usually go for larger brush. Looks like a great mascara!
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh this sounds perfect for you then! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've never heard of this mascara but it looks great! I especially love the brush-I'm not a big fan of the rubber ones! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used Max Factors false lash effect and swear by it, but this is cheaper and sounds amazing! I've never heard of deborah milano, but I definitely need to check it out


    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I used to love that mascara, I must remember to try it again soon! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I have never heard of this brand before but I too have a bit of a mascara fettish. Will have to invest in this i think! Laura xx www.ascottishlass.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't wither before I received this but it's amazing! I would definitely recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  6. Never heard of this brand but I may have to give it ago! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of it either but it's amazing! :) xx

      Delete
  7. I've been looking for a new mascara actually. This looks pretty good :) which is your favourite mascara though?

    eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is! Haha I love it and haven't been using any others for a while now :) xx

      Delete
  8. I'm the exact same, obsessed with mascara's always on the look out for a really good one! xx
    myloveforxx.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend trying this one! I love it :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x