Monday 5 November 2012

Hair and Clothing Haul

Hello! I posted a haul the other day of some makeup and skincare bits I have picked up which you can read here! There were too many products to put in one post so I split it into two for you and here is part two!

If you read my October Favourites post then you will have seen these featured in it! They are the Tigi S Factor Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner. I bought the 200ml of these but I actually think it's better value for money to buy the twin pack of 750ml. I didn't buy the big ones though because sometimes my scalp reacts slightly to haircare products and I didn't want to find I reacted to these and then had two 750ml bottles sat in my shower! I absolutely love these though! I'm not sure they beat my Ojon Dry Recovery haircare (review here) but they are pretty darn close! 

My next product is the Joico Intense Hydrator. I have only used it about 3 or 4 times but I already really like it! It leaves my hair feeling amazing, soft and it also smells really nice. The tube is massive as well so will hopefully last me a while!


Onto clothes! I will possibly do some outfit of the days wearing these items so let me know if that's something you would like!

I went to Topshop which is almost the only place I shop for my clothes! Firstly, I bought a flower jumper which I absolutely love! It's so soft, cuddly and warm and the flower patten is so pretty! The flowers also go right around onto the back of the jumper which is great because some tops only have a pattern on the front and I like it when the pattern is all over a top.

Next I bought a khaki hoody. I only have one hoody which is from Hollister and I really wanted another. I saw this one in Topshop and I love the colour khaki! This is actually extremely soft and warm inside.

Lastly I bought two pairs of leggings. The first pair are black with a faux leather panel down the side of the legs! I love these leggings and they are so comfy! They are really easy to wear as well as they are black so go with everything and the faux leather panel makes them slightly more interesting! (I can't find these online but here are some very similar ones!)

The second pair of leggings were an ombre, dip dye pair. They are denim looking and are thicker then regular leggings which makes them perfect for the winter! 

That is my haul finished! I really hope you have enjoyed this - I really liked writing a haul. 

If you would like to see some outfit posts or reviews on any of the haircare products then please let me know!

Where's your favourite place to shop?




8 comments:

  1. ool i really want to try the s factor range!!

    Great post girl xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I would definitely recommend it - I really want to try more from that range now! :) x

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul! Btw your new blog layout looks great :)! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Georgina from live laugh lipstick done it and I absolutely love it! :) x

      Delete
  3. Nice haul! The ombre leggings sound fun. I found your blog through the Bright Side blog hop and I'm now following. Check out my blog and follow back if you like :)

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I really like them! They're so comfy and a bit different! :)

      Delete
  4. Seen alot of reviews on the S range making me want to try them!

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x