Sunday 29 December 2013

Christmas day makeup




I mentioned in my Christmas day outfit post that I would write about the makeup I wore that day, so here it is!

For my face makeup, I wore Laura Mercier Silk Crème foundation, Collection Lasting Perfection concealer and my Bobbi Brown Corrector. To set all of that I used my new Max Factor Crème Puff powder which I received for Christmas! I am planning to review this once I have used it more. Finally I used another product I received for Christmas - my Clarins Graphic Expression face and blush palette which is currently on sale here!

I kept my makeup pretty natural. My eyes just had some L'Oreal Superliner for definition and my Max Factor Clump Defy mascara. I dusted some Mac Charcoal Brown through my eyebrows and set them with Maybelline Browdrama.

I kept my lips very bare, just popping some of my tinted lip balm on them.

I would love to know what makeup products you received or used on Christmas day!


6 comments:

  1. Such a lovely natural look, hope you had a lovely Christmas xx

    http://anna-blush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really want to try the laura mercier silk creme foundation!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your makeup! In my opinion it's appropriate to go crazy with eyeshadow on New Year's Eve, but I like to keep it subtle and natural on Christmas :)

    Valérie | scribblesofvalerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty makeup and your foundation is so flawless also I love the almost bare lips!

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! Glad I'm not the only one to go for a natural look on Christmas day. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your natural look, and you have really nice lips! Also, killer sweater!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x