Wednesday 20 March 2013

New Business Cards and Header

Hello! Today's post is all about design! I read Megs post a while ago about her new business cards which were designed by Zoe and they looked amazing. I even have one in real life and it looks so professional and incredible. I have been to a couple of blogging events and business cards are such a handy thing to have, so I wanted to have some professionally made so they looked really nice. I emailed Zoe asking her if she would make some for me and she is honestly one of the loveliest ladies I have ever had the pleasure to chat to!

I also asked her to make me a new header because I wanted something that was more like a logo. If you can see from my header now, I have lace and stars in there too so it's not just 'Beauty Becky' by itself. I didn't really have any ideas at all for my header so I was really happy with how amazing Zoe made it look! I love stars and she incorporated these into the design without me asking her which was incredible. She is like a magician!


Zoe was truly amazing when making both my header and business cards! For my business cards I sent her a couple of photos of me to try in the design and she was more than happy to try the different photos which was lovely. So, here are my finished cards!


I love them so so much! I am incredibly happy with how they look and I am really excited for an event I am attending next week where I can hopefully give them out!

I ordered them from Moo and they came in a little box but I would love to get a proper business card holder, so if anyone can recommend one then please let me know! The ones from Moo only hold 15 business cards and at the last meet up I went to I gave out about 30 so I need it to hold more!

You can click here to see all of the design services Zoe offers. I noticed the other week she has now started offering illustrations so you can have a 'cartoon' picture of yourself! How frickin' awesome is that! I am seriously tempted to get one. Even if you don't want a new design, I would definitely recommend popping over to Zoe's blog because it is one of my absolute favourites.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you are all having a lovely day!


40 comments:

  1. Aw your new header looks fabulous! I could really do with getting some business cards myself so I may drop Zoe an email, she's such a sweetie!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) Ooh you definitely should, she is really fab :) Let me know if you do! xxx

      Delete
    2. Aw bless you both!!! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would definitely recommend Zoe - she is fab! :) xx

      Delete
  3. So happy you like your header and business cards :) I need to totally revamp my own blog/business cards haha!! It was a pleasure to work with you lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, thank you so much! Haha I love your blog but I'm really excited to see what you do with it! Aww thank you, you too sweetie :) xxx

      Delete
  4. They look so professional! I love them, you have every reason to be proud

    Lauren
    Fashionswirls.blogspot.com
    @laurenfreeves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I agree! I am so happy with them :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  5. I love your new header. I am currently in the process of having a new one designed for my blogs relaunch next week xo

    megansbeautyblog22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ooh it's so exciting! :) xx

      Delete
  6. they are both super pretty xx

    elinlikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice idea! I loved the design of your card, I will definitely take a look at the site you recommended - I think Zoe must be a very creative artist! Definitely a great idea! thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very pleased with them :) Haha she is a star :) xx

      Delete
  8. Mmm... my second attempt to comment... I hope this time it goes! I loved your cards, a very good idea! I will definitely think of some cards and then I will check Zoe's page out, because she must be very good - your cards look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your first comment worked! I approve each comment before they show :) x

      Delete
  9. I love your new header it's so pretty and the business cards are amazing, they look so chic and cute!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I am so happy with them! :) x

      Delete
  10. Wow these are so great! You look stunning on the photo!! If my blog grows ill definitely be looking into getting some of these! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you gorgeous! I would definitely recommend them :) They are such a great investment :) xxx

      Delete
  11. love your new header, business card look very professional as well! :)

    boldinballerinass.co.uk


    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm really pleased with them xx

      Delete
  12. Love the header and the cards hun! They look amazing! ((:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I'm glad you like them :) I'm really happy with them! xx

      Delete
  13. The business cards are just too cute, and I love the header too! ♥ You're newest follower, Catriona xo

    ~ http://undertheappletree18.blogspot.co.uk/ ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy with them :) xx

      Delete
  14. Oh wow they look awesome! I love your blog, it's so cute :)
    Please take a look at mine.. I'm a new blogger :)
    http://allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're so lovely :) And I've just discovered a new blog too, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really stunning business cards idea
    ...it will helping me a lot...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! Have a lovely day too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are absolutely adorable :) So cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay thank you :) I am so happy with them xxx

      Delete
  19. This is so lovely. The double sided cards are now so popular every where.

    http://clear-cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm really happy with them x

      Delete
  20. It's a beautiful business card. You used a nice color combination in this business card design. I like its theme as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x