Monday 18 March 2013

Benefit Fine One One

Hello! If you follow me on Twitter, you may have read that a couple of weeks ago I attended a meet up in Bristol and we all received a lovely goody bag! In each goody bag was a full size Benefit Fine One One which I was so excited to try. I was actually planning on buying this about a week before the event but didn't get chance, and I'm very glad! 


The packaging is perfect! I absolutely adore rose gold and this is just beautiful! It's almost slightly mirrored as well which is really pretty. Even if the product was rubbish, I would still love it because of the packaging! Haha but lucky I love the product too. There is a little twist at the bottom to twist the product up and down so it's really easy to use.


The products itself looks just as gorgeous as the packaging! There is a small pale pink shade on the left which is a highlight, a pink shade in the middle and an orange/coral shade on the right. This can be used on the cheeks and lips which is handy! Personally though, I haven't used this as a lip colour because the colours aren't ones I would normally wear on my lips so it doesn't appeal to me for that.

For cheeks though, I just sweep it up from the apples of my cheeks towards my temples with the highlight shade on my cheekbone and coral/contour shade in the hollows of my cheeks.


The colours are pigmented enough that I only have to sweep this over my cheeks once or twice, however they still manage to be slightly sheer so I don't end up looking like a clown! They are all incredibly easy to blend as well which is makes this very easy and enjoyable to use.


When I blend the colours, I don't mix them all together completely. Hopefully you can see on the photos above, the highlight is still mainly at the top and the coral contour shade is still on the bottom, there are just no harsh lines between each shade! I lightly dab at them so they flow from one shade to the next.

This lasts all day on my cheeks as well! At the end of the day it is all still in place and the colour is still just as pigmented. I do spray a setting spray all over my face but I don't powder my cheeks.

I absolutely love this product and the colours are gorgeous! I especially think this will be perfect for the Summer time. If you have seen my Stila Convertible Colour review, you will know that I have started using cream blushes recently and this is an amazing one now added to my collection!

Have you tried this yet?

This is available here for £23.50! I think that is a pretty good price when you consider it's a highlight, blush and contour in one!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day :)


49 comments:

  1. Great post. It gives such a gorgeous colour doesn't it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It really does, it's perfect for spring and summer too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have the Fine One One too and it's one of the prettiest pieces of makeup I own! The packagaing is just stunning! xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is beautiful! Good packaging really makes a big difference :) xx

      Delete
  3. This looks so gorgeous, I need it! xx

    www.charissarae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it's lovely! Let me know if you try it :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this and I use it all the time on my cheeks! One problem I have with this though is when I put it on my lips they just started peeling like crazy! It was really painful and I'd never use it on my lips again! :) Great review!

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! That's weird! I definitely won't be using this on my lips then because they get very dry anyway. Thank you and I'm glad you love it as a blush :) xx

      Delete
  5. Aww it looks so pretrty!
    This is the best One by One review I've read so far! Really nice swatch and you demonstrated so well :)
    Xx
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! That's such a lovely thing to say! :) xx

      Delete
  6. I've been so intrigued by this product but I've used something similar before & found that as I swiped it across my cheeks it took my foundation with it :/ did you find that was a problem at all?

    Lovely review :)

    Charlee,
    http://mystringaling.blogspot.co.uk/

    XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not at all :) I understand what you mean because I've had a cream blush that has done that before but this one doesn't at all! :) xx

      Delete
    2. Ooh OK brilliant, I might give it a go then :) thanks xX

      Delete
  7. I've just bought this but haven't used it yet, love how strong the pigment looks but yet still lovely and sheer. Perfect for summer :)

    prettylittleus

    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it! That's one reason I love using it and find it so easy! Only one sweep is needed but it blends so nicely :) xx

      Delete
  8. Lovely review! I bought this recently after testing it at the Fake Up event in Newcastle. Been testing it out before I do my review :) I love how easy it is to contour with it, something i've never been able to do before!

    Amy x cocktailsinteacups.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ooh I'm off to the Fake Up event next week! I'm excited for that :) xx

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooh it is so amazing and lovely to use :) I hope you like it xx

      Delete
  10. Such a great post. This looks so lovely!
    xxx

    http://just-a-teenage-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is such a gorgeous product :) xx

      Delete
  11. I love Fine One One! The packaging's gorgeous, isn't it? It actually goes on lips a lot more subtle than on your cheeks so you should try it one day and see what you think :) I've had it mixed with Benefit's Coralista lipgloss a few times too and it looked really good on.

    d-is-for.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh the packaging is amazing! I may give it a go but it doesn't appeal to me that much! I may mix it with a lip balm or a gloss like you did :) Thank you x

      Delete
  12. i've heard so many raves about this. great post (:

    xx S.
    http://sunsetswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is definitely worth all the raves it gets! :) xx

      Delete
  13. I'm not a massive fan of this, I think it'll look way to pink for my pale skin and I don't actually like the fact it's a 3 in one :( as usual though a great review!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! Haha you can't really get much paler than my skin so I would definitely recommend giving it a go and asking them to apply some for you at the counter! The coral really tones down the pink :) Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  14. I really want this now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it is so lovely! Let me know if you try it :) xx

      Delete
  15. Great review! I'm glad you didn't get the chance to buy this the week before either :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Hehe me too :) Thank you for putting it in the goody bag! :) xx

      Delete
  16. Really want to pick this up! Especially for summer :) xx

    Abby | Beauty and a Blogger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I think it will be perfect for them Summer months :) xx

      Delete
  17. Great review! Can't wait to pick up this product the next time I head over to Ulta. :)

    Sending love from Texas!
    xoxo
    My Blog, Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its a nice product to have, nice review Becky.

    K xx

    butterflymee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Arghhh this was such a great review! -_-
    The displeased face is because now I'm tempted to get one. I like how they blend together and it'd be perfect for on the go. And 10 blogger points for you for photographing it before using it ;) That's a serious test of self control!
    Kerry | Kerralina x
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway if you wanted to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Haha I would definitely recommend it :) I agree, it is perfect for on the go as you don't need a brush and it's 3 in 1 :) xx

      Delete
  20. Great post, I love the packaging too, I'm still not sure if I like the product though and I love Benefit, I think I need to sample it a couple more times xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh the packaging is so gorgeous! :) That's a good idea! Even though its 3 in 1, it's still quite expensive if you're not sure :) xx

      Delete
  21. This looks gorgeous :) great review x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks like a gorgeous product!
    Just followed you via gfc and would love if you could do the same!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been eyeing this since it came out, but ended up getting the Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette instead. I may have to pick this up now! Great review!!

    Thanks,
    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend this - I love it! Ooh I have seen the flushed palette and it looks gorgeous :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x