Saturday 24 August 2013

Meet My Advertisers | August

Hello! Today I'm going to introduce you to my two lovely advertisers this month :) 

The links to their blogs are below and it would be so lovely if you pop over and say hello!

Hey everybody, I write fashion, lifestyle and beauty reviews/posts over at curlandpearls.blogspot.co.uk. I have made a few changes to my blog over the last week or so, so I’d love for you to have a look and let me know what you think.




Hello everyone! My name is Zoe and I blog at The Caribbean Flower. My blog consists of makeup reviews, fashion reviews of collections and students posts since I am a sophomore in University. I've been blogging since about six months and I absolutely love it because thanks to it I have made incredible friends from all over the world who share my same interests as well as my love for makeup. If you'd like to see a bit more of that you can hop on my blog to check it out if you'd like. Thanks for reading! 


I hope you have enjoyed meeting my two lovely advertisers this month! This has been quite a busy month for me as it was my birthday this week and I have also been to London for a couple of days as a holiday!

If you would like to advertise with me next month then I still have spaces so you can email me at beautybeckyblog@gmail.com :) All of the packages I offer are here.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you Becky! :) xo

    Nicola:
    CurlandPearls | Bloglovin’
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have you been missy?

    Topshop giveaway on my blog!
    ellaboobeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/giveaway-topshop-makeup-worth-27.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x