Friday 15 March 2013

How To Follow Beauty Becky

Hello! I hope you are all having a lovely morning and looking forward to the weekend tomorrow! I am working all day tomorrow but I am off to Bristol's Fashion Fix on Sunday with Natalie which I am very excited for.

There seems to be quite a few blog posts like this recently because of the worry that GFC may possibly be going. It just reminded me that I don't think I have ever mentioned you can follow me here on Bloglovin!

I have started using Bloglovin a lot more over the past few days and I think I actually prefer it to GFC!

It would absolutely mean the world to me if you could all follow me on Bloglovin. All you need to do is click the button below and then click follow!


Follow on Bloglovin

Please let me know in the comments if you follow me on there because that really would make my day and put a nice big smile on my face!

I hope you all have a fab day :)

5 comments:

  1. thanks for the link, done!
    Its sad if it does go though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Ahh I know! I hope it doesn't xx

      Delete
  2. Ive used bloglovin for ages! It's so easy and useful, I don't think I ever really used Google Reader <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good! I have had it for so long but never used it regularly! I'm glad I am now :) x

      Delete
  3. I'm not liking all this talk of GFC going :( I've followed you on bloglovin just to be on the safe side :)

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x