Monday 9 April 2012

Nars Deep Throat Blush

I have never tried any Nars products before. I have heard numerous great things about them, however they are pretty expensive so I have never allowed myself to buy anything.


Nars Deep Throat blush is one of those products that I had saved on my laptop and was constantly looking at, trying to justify spending £21 on. Then about a month ago it was on Buyapowa!


Buyapowa is a website where people co-buy products. There is a limited number of products available and the more people that buy the product, the lower the price goes. Click here to go to Buyapowa where they will explain it better!


Nars Deep Throat blush was on Buyapowa for £15.50. Shipping was £1.50 so I got the blush for £17. I know it isn't a massive saving but it was enough that I couldn't resist it any longer.




The blush itself is a gorgeous, shimmery rose pink colour. I absolutely adore it, especially now it is summer. I am not a huge fan of shimmery, glittery products, but the shimmer in this blush is just right. It just adds a lovely radiant, glow to the cheeks.










I don't know if these photos really do it justice and pick up on the gorgeous shimmer, so I would definitely recommend having a look at it next time you pass a Nars counter.


I have worn this blush every single day since I got it and I absolutely love it.


This blush is available here for £21.


What is your favourite blush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x