Thursday 28 February 2013

No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream

Hello! I hope you're week is going well. When this publishes, I will probably be on the train to Bristol to meet up with the lovely Natalie for some shopping and cake, then we are off to a Benefit event with a group of other bloggers!

The other month I decided to buy a new night cream because I didn't really have one I felt was perfect. My nose is quite oily but I like my night cream to be moisturising and hydrating because, especially in these cold months, I feel the rest of my face needs lots of hydration.

I haven't actually heard a lot about the No7 Beautiful Skin range but I think it looks really lovely, so I decided to buy a moisturiser from there! The one I went for was for Normal/Dry skin.


I absolutely love the packaging of this moisturiser, and everything else in the Beautiful Skin range! The colours are lovely, pretty and cute. I love pretty packaging - it's makes me a lot more likely to buy something and I'm sure a lot of you will feel the same! 

The smell of this cream is what I think of as a typical moisturiser scent. It's very basic - nothing fancy or special which is sometimes quite nice just before bed. I don't like creams that smell too overpowering just before I want to sleep!


I have honestly never felt a softer, lighter cream! When I dip my finger in the pot, I can't even feel the cream beneath it because it's so light! This is such a gorgeous cream and I really enjoy using it. I find it extremely hydrating and moisturising which is perfect for the night time! I don't find it makes my nose too oily at all though - when I wake up in the morning it has all absorbed in and then I cleanse my face anyway.


I really love this cream and will definitely be repurchasing it when I run out! It does exactly what I want from a night cream! It hydrates, moisturises and leaves my skin smooth and soft without being too heavy.

I'm very tempted to try some more from this range! Have you tried anything from No7?

This moisturiser is available here for £13.50.


28 comments:

  1. This sounds so nice!will have to have a look at no7 skincare xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's perfect I think! They have ones for all different skin types which is great :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the packaging, No7 has such a luxury feel!

    I have a brand new layout with “read more” style posts, let me know what you think! http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They're affordable but look and feel luxurious! :) ill have a little look now xx

      Delete
  3. I have the cleansing water from this collection and it's lovely, it's very similar to Bioderma and gets your makeup off so easily :)

    I'd love it if you'd take a peek at my blog, I actually did a post of my current moisturisers on Tuesday :)
    http://chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh it sounds lovely! Maybe ill try that when I run out of my Bioderma :) I love the look if their creamy cleanser :) Yay I will definitely have a look! I love trying new skincare :) xx

      Delete
  4. I was given the no7 ultimate collection for Christmas, it was my first no7 item and I love every thing in it, I use the mascara nearly everyday and the creams are lovely. Its on offer again at boots for mothers day atm xx

    fairestofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I've seen some sets half price in boots that look lovely! I have one if their mascaras and I forget about it sometimes but I do love it! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I love some of the bits and pieces from No7, some things I think are way over priced but then the skin care range is fairly reasonable! Lovely review :)

    http://jodie-melissa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree their skincare is actually really good prices! Some makeup is a bit too much so I'm glad they being out £5 off vouchers regularly! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Ooh you might just have convinced me to buy this... have a fab time at the event xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay :) thank you lovely! It was amazing xx

      Delete
  7. Really want to try this, especially with the cheeky £5 off voucher from boots! lol

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I hope you like it! Hehe I love that they bring out vouchers regularly! I got one today so will probably buy something else from this range :) xx

      Delete
  8. I'm currently using the oily skin version of this and really enjoying it, its the perfect formula for my skin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yay, I;m so glad you like it too! It's so lovely :) xx

      Delete
  9. Great review hun! May have to try this out sometime soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Let me know if you like it! :) xx

      Delete
  10. I haven't used No. 7 beauty products for years but I love their polishes! Hope you had fun at the Benefit meet :)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't tried their nail polishes! I love their makeup brushes too! I did thank you :) I hope you did too xx

      Delete
  11. I used to have the one for oil skin which I used in the day an I really like it x

    A Scholar Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how they have them for all different skin types! It's great :) xx

      Delete
  12. check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xx http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello darling, you asked on twitter for me to check you out! I was just putting on my moisturiser and thought really I need some actual night moisturiser so perfect timing to come over and find this gem! Love your blog! Check me out: barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh this was perfect timing then! I love this moisturiser, would definitely recommend it :) Thank you xx

      Delete
  14. Your blogs and its stuff magnetize me to return again n again. botox alternative

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wasp dudes! Amazing stuff continues the good work. botox alternative

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x