Tuesday 27 March 2012

L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick Review

I believe the L'Oreal rouge caresse lipsticks are quite a new release to the UK. I haven't heard much about them, however I spotted them the other day in Boots and was immediately drawn to them! The packaging is really nice and good quality considering the price. 




These lipsticks are available in 10 shades, and they are all really lovely. The shade that I bought was Impulsive Fuschia, 202 - a gorgeous, bright fuschia colour which I think will be perfect in the summer. 




The colour is definitely buildable which I like. In the day I wear it quite sheer and then build it up to a brighter, more intense colour in the evening.




They feel very glossy and moisturising on the lips and the staying power is actually pretty good. I only need to re-apply this a couple of times in the day to keep the colour bright and glossy.

I am definately going to go back to Boots and buy some more. I absolutely love the one I have and all the other colours were lovely.

They are priced at £7.99 which I think is a really good price. (And currently there is a 3 for 2 offer on in Boots!) I would definately recommend giving these a look when you next pass them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read them all and they make me smile! x